A.3. (iv) I would like to invest in the FMHL shares but a not sure of the requirements

Modified on Mon, 03 Sep 2018 at 08:50 PM

You need the services of any registered stock broker in Zimbabwe in order to buy or sell shares listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange. Their contact details are available on the stock exchange website.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article